Alarm System Dealer support which includes storage of customer and alarm
event data on a fault tolerant data network, remote access to customer records
and reports via internet or telephone connection, on demand generation and
transmission of alarm system reports through email and/or fax ...
- 24 x 7 live operator service
- Fault Tolerance record storage
- Capability 1
- Multi-channel analog/digital alarm monitoring receivers with primary and secondary
- Capability 2
- Redundant telecommunications support via internal T1 connections, telephone
switch and fiber optic internet connections.
- Capability 3
- Fault tolerant computer networks and redundant power supplies for
storage of customer data and event records.
- Capability 4
- Email and fax server facilities to support on-demand alarm report
generation and delivery.
- Capability 5
- Remote access to customer records and alarm system reports via telephone
and internet connections.
- Alarm Research /
A-Tec Security /
Armed Response Team, etc...
- Alarm monitoring for systems installed and maintained by these alarm
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Access control, intrusion and fire alarm systems monitoring services for
large corporate/government entities.